NEWS

Thursday 5 December 2013

I Stopped Loving Him Since He Cheated. What Should I Do?

Dear reader, your valuable contributions are required to help Laura (not real name) sort out her love life. Kindly read and advise her.
 
Dear BMB,
 
I am a 32-year-old female banker married to my first and only love - an architect. We got married 5 years ago and everything was going well till 6 months ago when I caught him cheating on me. We have 3 lovely daughters together and he's really tried to make up for his "error" but I just don't reciprocate his love for me anymore. I just do "things" routinely to "please" him but really, my heart's never there. If I had my way, NO SEX at all. I am really confused at why I am finding it so hard to forgive him despite the fact he has turned a new leaf. How can I re-invent my love for him? Kindly advise me as divorce is definitely not an option.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment