NEWS

Tuesday 3 December 2013

I Slept With My Boss To Get My Boyfriend A Job (Reader's Help Me)

 
I'm a 28-year-old lady in a relationship of about 2 years now. I work with a Telecoms firm on Victoria Island and life has been pure bliss up until my boyfriend lost his job roughly 6 months ago. Everything changed and I now cater for him and myself ever since. He continually nagged about not having a job despite his applications to several establishments. And to be very honest this whole situation sucked the life out of me.

So I decided to meet my randy boss at the office and I asked if he could help in any way. He accepted but requested sex with me! This guy had been chasing me since I set foot in the company 3 years ago! I avoided him like a plague but because I felt fed up with my boyfriend's situation, I gave in and slept with my boss!!!  We agreed it was a one-off event. I was desperate and was willing to sacrifice for my boyfriend. Weeks later my boyfriend got the job and according to the company policy, employees must have a one month training before confirmation.

Unfortunately, this policy led to my boyfriend being trained at the branch where my boss that gave him the job works. Just less than 4 weeks my boss couldn't let me stay for a day without further request for sex and in the process of yielding again, my boyfriend found out the whole thing. He quit the job instantly and left town without a word. Doesn't take my calls to hear my side of the whole thing.

I feel confused as I've only intended to assist but it's all falling on me now. I wrote so that I can have a public view and advice on what to do. Is there a chance or anything I could do to salvage the situation. Please I need help.

Rosemary

What are you guys' opinion about the whole scenario? Does she still stand a chance to rescue her relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment