NEWS

Sunday 21 July 2013

Actress Uche Ogbodo Says I Can Get Married At 58

 
She has tried several times but it seems the guys she "encountered" so far were only interested in her "things" for shot-time and not willing to take her to mama. So, beautiful Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo has decided to wait until her "Mr right" locate her, even if she crosses menopause, no wahala. Lols!
Below is what she said about her marriage plans in a recent interview:


I want to be married someday. I am looking upon God for that. There is no rush in marriage; if you rush in, you rush out. And I do not even want to rush out of my future marriage.
But are you not getting too old to remain single? 
Age. There is nothing like age in marriage. Maturity is what counts. It is fine with me. Even if I got married at 58, fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment