NEWS

Thursday 20 September 2012

Shakira is pregnant with footballer BF Pique

Colombian pop star Shakira, 35, confirmed yesterday Wednesday September 19th that she and her Spanish football player boyfriend, Gerard Pique, 25, are expecting their first child

As some of you may know, Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby!" Shakira said in a statement on her website. "At this time, we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives and postpone all the promotional activities planned over the next few days."

Shakira has been dating Gerard for around two years although she only confirmed their relationship last year by posting a picture of the pair on twitter and Facebook with a caption reading, 'I present to you my sunshine' in Spanish.

I'd like to thank Clear Channel and my fans for their constant love and understanding.
Big kiss! And will see you very soon! Shakira.'

No comments:

Post a Comment