NEWS

Monday 17 September 2012

Chrisette Michele Channels Audrey Hepburn on New Mixtape

Chrisette Michele is traveling back in time on her next project. The R&B songbird is channeling Hollywood screen legend Audrey Hepburn with her upcoming mixtape.

The “audiovisual presentation” entitled Audrey Hepburn: The Mixtape will include new music and videos, she announced on Twitter.
“The name of my Audiovisual Presentation is called Audrey Hepburn THEMIXTAPE,” tweeted Chrisette. “This journey is a special expression of my truest creativity.”
She’s been doing her research in preparation for the release. “I’m going 2 show you how inspired I truly am by a lady I really adore. I’m taking a trip thru parts of Europe to visit places she frequented.”
This is not the first time she has released a mixtape. In 2010, she and her brother Lem Payne teamed up on the free project Love Thy Brother.
Additionally, Chrisette has been working on Better, the follow-up to her 2010 album Let Freedom Reign.

No comments:

Post a Comment